This is a page for entering the on-line competition. The monthly themes for 2019 are as follows
|January – Drinks||February – Woodland||March – Furniture|
|April – Looking Down||May – Architecture||June – Roofs|
|July – Self Portrait||August – Nature||September – The Colour Blue|
|October – Panorama||November – Mobile Phone Images|
The winner each month will receive a certificate.
You can enter the competition by submitting your image here. It couldn’t be simpler! Just follow the instructions below the button. Deadline is normally the 20th of the month.
Remember: An image can only be entered into a competition once, but the same image may be entered into one Clubman competition, one Annual, one Maurice Biglin Flora competition and one Monthly on line competition.
- Name your file as the title you want e.g. Garden Delight.jpg – no more no less.
- Make sure your image is a JPEG, no more than 1024 pixels across and 768 high. The total size must be below 2MB.
- Use the “Choose file” button above to locate the image file on your computer (or tablet, or smartphone even) you wish to enter and click the “Open” button.
- Enter your name and membership number into the box and then click the “Upload Your Image” button. The website will start uploading the file. At the end of the upload the page will refresh and a message will say the upload was successful.
- YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR IMAGE STRAIGHT AWAY! All the images will be collected until the closing date (normally the 20th of the month) when the websmaster will check each one and add it to the gallery. Only when they have been checked and the deadline for entry has passed will the gallery appear.
- If you want you can leave a comment at the bottom of the page – just remember it will be seen by every visitor to the page.
It couldn’t be easier. It means that entries can be received from wherever you are and checked by the webmaster wherever they are! You don’t even have to remember the webmaster’s email address. Why not give it a go.